Watercolor Beginners Crash Course
Would you like to learn a new skill, relax and stimulate your creativity? Or have you maybe already tried to work with watercolor but struggling with how to create the effects and end results that you are seeing around you?
With this exclusive Watercolor Beginners Crash Course I’ll guide you through all the basics of watercoloring and teach you the most important and effective steps to help you kickstart your creative journey!
You may also take home the watercolor starter kit with all the high-quality supplies to have a good kickstart with watercolor painting and there is a FREE BONUS included in this workshop! After the workshop, you will be guided for 8 weeks long through 20 emails (every three days) with inspiration, tips, and videos that will help you further in your creative journey. This is LIMITED TIME only and will be charged for with next workshops.
Get started with watercolor painting with this FULL package and seriously invest in your creative me-time to really unwind and clear your mind. There are only limited seats available for every workshop, so book your seat fast!
The next dates and locations for the Watercolor Beginners Crash Course are:
- Saturday, March 21st from 2:00-4:30PM in Rotterdam, City Center
- Saturday, April 25th from 2:00-4:30PM in Rotterdam, City Center
Specific details will be shared in the confirmation email.
Can’t you make it on the available date? Subscribe for the newsletter at the right bottom of this page to stay updated on new workshops.
What can you expect?
- Learn the basic techniques, use of supplies and colors for watercolor;
- Practice strokes, shapes, and techniques and apply these techniques to paint for example leaves and flowers;
- A watercolor beginners guide with instructions and tips (worth €15);
- A watercolor starter kit with qualitative environmental- and animal-friendly materials that you can take home (worth €35);
- FREE BONUS (limited time only): 20-Day Unwind with Watercolor Challenge – 20 emails in 8 weeks that will guide, inspire and motivate you in your creative journey after the Beginners Crash Course;
- Learn how to paint leaves and a flower for the end piece;
- At the end of the workshop, you’ll have a self-made painting to take home and frame;
- Drinks and refreshments;
- Small group, so plenty of time to ask questions, receive feedback on your work and to get to know all the basics;
- The workshop will be held in English, unless everybody understands Dutch. Questions can always be asked in Dutch;
- 2.5 Hours of fun, a creative boost and relaxation!
Who teaches the workshop?
Suzanne is a Dutch watercolorist who found her passion a couple of years ago in watercoloring. It has helped her to relax, let go of her perfectionism and to find a balance between private and work. It gives a lot of joy, peace, satisfaction and especially a clear mind, which many people have quite some trouble with. After having immersed herself in all the ins and outs of this medium, she likes to share her knowledge with others. How beautiful is it to learn a new skill that can help you truly relax and at the same time develop your creativity?! With watercoloring, you create something tangible which will give you a satisfactory and proud feeling. In the past year, she has taught many people watercoloring, from IT developers to space engineers, lawyers, and bankers. Men and women who thought they couldn’t draw/paint, but watercoloring is something EVERYBODY can do. It may seem difficult, but everyone can learn it!
What do participants say about the Watercolor Beginners Crash Course?
“The workshop is a real crash course: You learn the basic techniques that allows you to experiment at home with what you have learned. I find it surprising what you can paint already with only little experience!” – Lindsey H.
“I have learned more from this crash course than from an 8-week watercolor course that has cost me more money AND time” – Disi Y.
“The workshop allowed in a short time to learn the essentials / basics, as well as to express your own creativity (i.e. everyone had the same task, but created different results)” – Lars H.
“I remember the feeling that watercoloring brought to me, presence and stillness, while discovering more creativity within, and feeling of accomplishment once my first painting was done.” – Zora
Do you have any questions?
|Date & Location||
Rotterdam – Saturday April 25th, 2-4:30PM, Rotterdam – Saturday March 21st, 2-4:30PM