Watercolor Intermediate Landscapes
Learn all the basics steps to paint loose landscapes!
Do you dream of painting the landscapes you see when you’re on a holiday? Those serene scenes where you can just feel and smell nature? Unwind and unleash your creativity while painting loose landscapes with watercolor. In this Watercolor Intermediate Landscape workshop, you’ll learn all the basics of painting beautiful landscapes! This course is great for those who have basic watercolor experience or followed the Watercolor Beginners Crash Course.
This workshop requires you to bring your own materials. A supply list will be provided at least two weeks in advance.
Subscribe for the newsletter at the right bottom of this page to stay updated on new workshops!
What can you expect?
- Learn the techniques, shapes, tonal values, water control and blending for landscapes.
- Color study and composition for landscapes;
- A guide as a reference with tips and tricks;
- At the end of the workshop, you’ll have a self-made painting to take home and frame;
- Drinks and refreshments;
- Small group, so plenty of time to ask questions, receive feedback on your work and to get more into depth;
- The workshop will be held in English, unless everybody understands Dutch. Questions can always be asked in Dutch;
- 3 Hours of fun, a creative boost, and relaxation!
What do you need to bring?
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor brushes (round and flat brush)
- Mixing palette with paints
You’ll receive details of the specific materials when you’ve signed up for the workshop two weeks in advance. If you don’t have these materials or are not able to buy them, we can also provide it at extra costs.
Who teaches the workshop?
Suzanne is a Dutch watercolorist who found her passion a couple of years ago in watercoloring. Watercolor has helped her to relax, let go of her perfectionism and to find a balance between private and work. It gives a lot of joy, peace, satisfaction and especially a clear mind, which many people have quite some trouble with. After having immersed herself in all the ins and outs of this medium, she likes to share her knowledge with others. How beautiful is it to learn a new skill that can help you truly relax and at the same time develop your creativity?! With watercoloring, you create something tangible which will give you a satisfactory and proud feeling. In the past year, she has taught many people watercoloring, from IT developers to space engineers, lawyers, and bankers. Men and women who thought they couldn’t draw/paint, but watercoloring is something EVERYBODY can do. It may seem difficult, but everyone can learn it!
Do you have any questions?
|Location & Date||
Rotterdam – Sunday April 26th, 2-5PM