Watercolor Intermediate Loose Flowers
Do you have basic watercolor experience and would you like to learn more?
Unwind and unleash your creativity while painting loose flowers in a relaxed way! This workshop will teach you all the basics of painting loose flowers: shapes, colors, composition, everything you need to know on how to create a beautiful flower piece. This course is great for those who have basic watercolor experience or followed the Watercolor Beginners Crash Course.
You can choose to bring your own materials (€89) or include the materials (€109).
Subscribe for the newsletter at the right bottom of this page to stay updated on new workshops!
What can you expect?
- Learn the techniques, shapes, tonal values and water control for painting abstract flowers;
- Color study and composition for flowers;
- You will learn 5 different flowers and various shapes of leaves to create your own flower composition;
- A guide as a reference with tips and tricks;
- At the end of the workshop, you’ll have a self-made painting to take home and frame;
- Drinks and refreshments;
- Small group, so plenty of time to ask questions, receive feedback on your work and to get more into depth;
- The workshop will be held in English, unless everybody understands Dutch. Questions can always be asked in Dutch;
- 3 Hours of fun, a creative boost, and relaxation!
What materials are included for €109?
We will be working with professional quality paint, 100% cotton paper, and synthetic sable brushes.
What do you need to bring when you choose excluding materials for €89?
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor brushes
- Mixing palette with paints
You’ll receive details of the specific materials when you’ve signed up for the workshop.
Who teaches the workshop?
Suzanne is a Dutch watercolorist who found her passion a couple of years ago in watercoloring. In recent years she has learned a lot herself, read many books, followed courses, physical workshops around the world from distinguished watercolor artists and practiced a lot. Watercolor has helped her to relax, let go of her perfectionism and to find a balance between private and work. It gives a lot of joy, peace, satisfaction and especially a clear mind, which many people have quite some trouble with. After having immersed herself in all the ins and outs of this medium, she likes to share her knowledge with others. How beautiful is it to learn a new skill that can help you truly relax and at the same time develop your creativity?! With watercoloring, you create something tangible which will give you a satisfactory and proud feeling. In the past year, she has taught many people watercoloring, from IT developers to space engineers, lawyers, and bankers. Men and women who thought they couldn’t draw/paint, but watercoloring is something EVERYBODY can do. It may seem difficult, but everyone can learn it!
Do you have any questions?
|Location & Date||
Rotterdam – Saturday October 26th, 2-5PM, Rotterdam – Saturday November 30th, 10AM-1PM
Including materials €109, Excluding materials €89