Terms & Conditions Creativithee (July 2019)
These terms and conditions are applicable on all purchases of workshops that Creativithee provide. Creativithee organizes creative workshops and offers (custom) illustration work. Buyers of a workshops agree with these terms and conditions. For custom illustration work, the terms & conditions will be shared together with the proposal.
For all of our workshops, the website or webshop provides information on what the participant can expect and how much the workshop costs. For company workshops, the exact price and details will be shared in a custom proposal.
Change, transfer or cancellation of workshop
– Your booking is non-refundable but transferable to another person to fill in your spot. In case you can’t make it, please notify us at least 2 days beforehand and let us know who will fill in your spot.
– Date transfer to another workshop date is not possible as we are reserving a spot for you during your booked workshop.
– We do not send included materials after a no-show.
– Creativithee has the right to cancel the workshop in case of less than 4 attendees or other circumstances. A full refund will be provided in case of cancellation by Creativithee.
Right of use of image, video and audio
– It is not allowed to broadcast images live or post videos for longer than 5 minutes via social media or other distribution channels.
– It is permitted to take photos of images and to publish them via personal social media (without commercial purposes). It is also allowed to take photos during a workshop that can be shared via personal social media.
– A participant of a workshop is not permitted to use, edit or otherwise use or publish workbooks, images or the content information that the participant is offered for the purpose of the workshop, unless Creativithee provides this in advance and has given written permission. Violation of this will in all cases have legal consequences.
Image and portrait rights
Creativithee can make recordings during workshops (photos, videos and also audio). It is possible that a participant is recognizable on these images. Creativithee has the right to use these images, for example for marketing purposes, websites and social media. By participating in a workshop, the participant gives permission to Creativithee to use these images.
Creativithee makes every effort to ensure that workshops for every participant take place in a pleasant and safe manner. Attending a workshop is at the participant’s own risk. Creativithee is not liable for loss, damage or theft of properties that the participant has brought to a workshop.
Thank you for reading these terms and conditions. We know it might be quite boring, however also necessary. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.